I Want A Free XBox

My quest to get an XBox using nothing but Advertising Revenue

Sunday, November 19, 2006

If You Build It...They Won't Come

Or so the old addage goes. You see, it's been a long time since I started a blog, and when I did all of 4 years ago, the blogosphere was a hell of a lot smaller than it is now. As such, starting a blog is a lot harder than it used to be - competiting for traffic and click throughs - until hopefully reaching my goal of a brand new XBox 360.


One thing I do have over a lot of people starting up is a well established blog already. On top of this, I also have a forum and a toplist which - given a week or so - I will be informing of this new blog. However, two blogs in particularly (Mike's Money Making Mission and My Quest To Make Money From The Internet, I've read extensively over the last couple of days, and have become a starting point to making money online (I have borrowed heavily from the former in layout style, as it appears to work. I hope he doesn't mind!).


I think also I am debating whether to use the money currently in my Adsense account towards the XBox. Sure, it's not a huge amount, but I could use it I suppose. What does everybody think, or is it cheating?


Daily Advert

Betfair is a betting exchange. This means that our members bet at odds set by each other. The result is more betting options - and better odds. Betfair charge you a commission only if you win. Get the best odds on the Internet, Click Here!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should have read

"If you build it right they will come."

Blogging is 100 times easier than it was long ago. If you can't even grasp that simple fact the huge sum of $300 you are after is probably out of your reach.

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think part of the problem is keeping your readership interested. Blogs also seem to have a clique like much in life and I guess it involves finding out where you fit in. I have a small readership, but it is not even close to being as large as when I started blogging. So I would have to say I agree with you. Just finding links to add to my blog roll has proven to be a difficult task. Everyone wants to link to you, but no one wants to actually read your blog and comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home