I Want A Free XBox

My quest to get an XBox using nothing but Advertising Revenue

Friday, November 17, 2006

Why I Want An XBox: Street Fighter 2?


I suppose I should explain why exactly I want an XBox 360. It's really is a stupid reason (one I'm not exactly proud of), but I want to play Street Fighter 2 Online.


I grew up playing it, and became very good. Years spent in Colwyn Bay Arcade meant that I took no prisoners in this classic one vs. one beat-em-up. My life has been hugely influenced by this game, and they've released it now on XBox Live.


So, instead of kicking people's arse along the north wales coast, I can now kick people's behind all over the world. Fantastic!


This was the main (not the only) reason I decided to go with Microsoft's next generation console. Okay, there are other reasons - fabulous graphics, good line up of games, HD-DVD ready. But I hate to say that Street Fighter 2 is the main reason. Not withstanding a beating from my girlfriend in London a week ago, I reckon I could take on all comers at the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home