I Want A Free XBox

My quest to get an XBox using nothing but Advertising Revenue

Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome

Hi, this is my new blog, entitled "I Want A Free XBox". It's simple really, it will detail my quest to get a free XBox 360. Okay, it's not exactly free. But I will be using revenue generated from this blog to hopefully reach my target of £299.99 - which is the current RRP in the UK of an XBox 360 Premium System. Should the price drop (which I expect it shall), before I complete my quest - then any money left over will be used to add bits and pieces to the system.


Why did I do this challenge? Two reasons - firstly there seems to be another of blogs out there who have been moderately successful with generating extra income. I'm not talking about people becoming millionaires overnight, but they have a fair amount of money they didn't have before.


Secondly, an XBox 360 is - what my Business Studies teacher used to say - is a reachable, definable and measurable goal, something all businesses need.


Wish me luck anyhow!


Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Yan Sniim said...

Good luck with it dude! I'm sure you will be really successfull!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home